…and there are two new ones to choose from!
I have been watching interest in some of my workshops dwindle a bit, and in order to breathe new life into them, it’s really past time that I brought in a new workshop or two. Some months ago, I put out a survey where people expressed interest in some new workshops I had in mind, and while I have not been able to work out all of them, I’m a little further along on a couple. To be honest, I am not ready to teach these workshops right now. But scheduling them at the end of July will give me a deadline by which I must be ready. And I will be. I look forward to it, and I hope people are excited about them.
Also, my Off the Grid workshop which was cancelled in May for low attendance has now been rescheduled for next weekend. It’s got enough people to run now, but I’d love a couple more, if you’re interested and free.
Without further ado, here’s my list of upcoming scheduled workshops, both virtual and in-person (all times in Eastern Time):
BuildingBlox virtual workshops:
(all of these will be recorded for all who enroll, whether or not they are able to attend at the scheduled time)
- Sat, June 4, 3-6pm: Double-knitting Off the Grid (11 seats left)
- Sat, June 25, 2-5pm: Double-knitting Cables (20 seats left)
- Sun, June 26, 2-5pm: Multi-color Double-knitting (20 seats left)
- Thurs, July 14, 6-9pm: (NEW!) Single-layer Double-knitting Lace (18 seats left)
- Sat, July 30, 2-5pm: (NEW!) Advanced Double-knitting Texture (17 seats left)
Vogue Knitting Live workshops (NYC):
- Fri, Aug 5, 2-5pm: Intro to Double-knitting
- Fri, Aug 5, 6-9pm: Texture in Double-knitting
- Sat, Aug 6, 2-5pm: Multi-color Double-knitting
- Sat, Aug 6, 6-9pm: Intro to Double-knitting
Also in September/October, I’ll be at Knitters’ Day Out in Harrisburg, PA, with a schedule very similar to the VKL workshops above. Links to that when I have them.
I have a new mailing list signup form which you should go check out, especially if you’re interested in my new workshops. Aside from the main list, you can sign up for the individual workshop interest groups (including for the two new workshops), which get first crack at my virtual workshops when they’re announced.
Thanks for your continued interest and I’ll have more to post soon!
Alasdair Post-Quinn, Fallingblox Designs