If the Spring season (in knitting workshop parlance) is really Winter/Spring, as it starts in January, then the Fall season is really Summer/Fall — although Summer knitting workshops are few and far between. However, this year I’ve got a couple that technically do fall within Summer — but also some that stretch about as far into the Fall as workshops are likely to go (as nothing is ever scheduled past Thanksgiving).
- June 13, Warwick, RI: I’ll be teaching an intro workshop and doing a presentation to the Ocean State Knitting Guild. I will be selling my own books and patterns at this event.
- August 2-4, Schaumburg, IL: I’ll be returning to Stitches Midwest after a few years away; my books and patterns will be available at the Wall of Yarn booth.
- September 5-9, Searsport, ME: I’ll be returning to Fiber College to teach three 4-hour classes. I’ll be selling my own books and patterns at this event.
- September 13-16, Amherst, MA: I’ll be doing a series of intro and intermediate workshops at the WEBS Fall Knitting Retreat.
- October 3, Harvard, MA: I’ll be doing a presentation (no workshop) to the Nashoba Valley Knitters’ Guild, and will be selling my own books and patterns at the event.
- November 1-4, Pasadena, CA: I’ll be coming back to the Pasadena Convention Center to teach 6 classes at the new Stitches SoCal! My books and patterns will (presumably) be available at the Wall of Yarn booth.
More will be added to this post as other events are booked; you can also check out my events calendar for more details.
Also relevant to those taking workshops from me (especially beyond the Intro): I’ve got a new cast-on video up on my YouTube channel! This is long overdue, but as I’m revamping the workshop descriptions, prerequisites and homework for many of my classes, I’ve decided it makes more sense to have my own video than to refer people to someone else’s video just because I’ve been too preoccupied to take the time to update my ancient cast-on video.
Also, please subscribe to my Youtube channel! I had videos up on my personal channel for a long time and I’m trying to steer people to my new channel. If you want to see new videos as they come out, they’ll only be posted to my new channel, not my personal one!
Looking for updates on Extreme Double-knitting? Stay tuned! There’s one coming soon.